Wednesday, April 11, 2012

No post on yesterday!!!! You were doing so good!

     Sorry about no post on yesterday. I just got  my lappie back, so I had no time to put things together for your viewing pleasure. Without my mcu(mobile command unit) I was not able to do much work, but I did squeeze out a couple pen sketches.


On these I'm working on a card for someone's birthday. The second one is the layout. You may or may not be able to tell what's happening.


"FANGS" logo I made. Top is so you can see it a little better, the bottom so you can see it closer.

New direction with the nF8th Studio logo. This is my original idea for the logo. I couldn't find the original sketch so I drew it again. I think this time it's even better than the first time.

Tango being knocked down. I'm going to work more on this scene. It's the beginning of a story arch so it will be drawn a couple of times. I wanted to get it out of my head so that's the first. I'm going to refine it second and when I actually draw the arch I will redraw it a third time. 

An old character of mine deserves a redesign, since he was one of my first comic characters and he actually was the first to be published. The original art for the publication was drawn by an artist I commissioned and of course written and lettered by me.

This is wizard I'm working on for a mural I'm doing for a friend and client. Just getting it out of my head. Lots of fleshing to go both with him and the scene he's going to be in. 


You can say I was trying to stay busy. 
Now this piece is something I was working on prior to losing the mcu only one person has seen this and I hope he feels special. Still got some tightening up to do, but I like the way it's heading. Hope you do too.


Well that's it for this haul and it was a doozy! I hope you enjoyed!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are all photos so the adjustment came out funny. I'll get them scanned and looking better before too long.

    ReplyDelete