Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24... 7pm posting!!!



     Ok, hopefully I won't be posting at 7pm too often. But it's here now so deal with it!!! LOL! I have some goodies for you this time
     This is Drifter... Like you can't read. I'm getting a feel for a couple of characters for a future project.... Should be fun.

     I was warming up with some inks... This is an original work(or at least a crop of) from Ian Snyder of Big Dog Ink. And  On his Deviantart. I'm going to be working on this from time to time. It helps me focus and also get good control of the tablet and pen.

     This is an original I'm working on for a Drifter piece(see the references). I was given a bunch of references. The hair on the bottom and the suit on the top caught my eye. Check out the Urban30 webpage!! You won't be sorry. But you'll see this as it progress to the almost finished stage... Finished products only go on my Deviantart and the official nF8th Studio page. I'm also doing some tattoo designs that I can't show... But know that I'm doing some work.

Hope you enjoyed this weeks art and blog.

Thanks for stopping by!!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment