Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So its like 2 weeks and 1 day later.

Some how I manage to miss last week...... And yesterday. Honestly I thought to day was yesterday and today would be tomorrow, so in my head I'm right on time...... Ok, seriously not on time at all. Sorry about the late post. You would think by now I'd have a ton of work to show(at least a weeks worth), but I can't seem to locate some of the work I was working on... Too many "works". And I was doing the "super secret project" that I featured in the last post, but I can't find where I saved it. I should have left it in the lappie, but I moved a lot of old(and what seems to be new) pieces to my either my external hd or my thumb drive. It's so much work on them that it will take a while to find, so I'll start over. Practice makes perfect anyway and I only got 2 more days to get me character in the Enter Void contest.

Should I push it out or realize I have no time to enter an open competition site? Anywho! Here's some work that you may or may not have seen.


This is a tee design I'm working on for Forgotten Guardians.
It's Dominance. Should this be in color or B&W?
 
This is an ink job I did on one of my favorite artist's work.
She didn't finish it and I wanted to see how my inks look on her work. I think she liked it, but she plans to re-do the image since this is dated and we are going to officially collaborate on the new piece, Yay!  

As always click the pics for a larger version and as always enjoy.

I should have more work to show you nexttime... I hope. I keep forgetting that I'm working on things that I can't show here right now. And I'm sketching more so I'll try not to post it to my  facebook or the studio facebook, so you'll have even more reason to check out the blog(besides reading me ramble).

Be sure to check out nF8th Studio's new artist Torrance Reed. He is such a breath of fresh air and he keeps me motivated to draw something daily. The cool part it's not a competition type motivation it's a "that's right I need to draw today" motivation. 


Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment