Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The 13 go Marching in!!!

So, I've successfully started my (nF8th) Studio Facebook page over at (nF8th) Studio

    And by now I hope you've seen it. Lots have gone on since you last seen this blogspot so you'll get a couple of w.i.p.s you may have seen.... Like this cover pic I'm working on for the page...

But here's a super secret project I'm working on..... "BLOGSPOT, EXCLUSIVE!!" ...



  
     This is something I'm working on for the entervoid.com open enrollment contest going on. Sorry for the horrible pics, but (nF8th) Studio home office is down right now. All I have is the Mobile Command Unit(MCU) running right now(my lappie incase you're not down with the lingo). But I am transferring them to digital so that may be your next updates.  

    I also got some logo and tattoo designs going, but I won't be able to show you those because it's client confidentiality. Sorry! -___- 

But as you can see I'm fighting to get (nF8th) Studio launched and rockin'!!!
So see you next update(Next Tuesday!!!)

Thanks for stopping by!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment