Sunday, October 31, 2010

Can't be afraid to fail!!

Not saying I have, but I can't be afraid of it... Failure. I heard somewhere that you can't fail if you don't try, but you can't succeed if you don't fail.
Or something similar.

The basic jest is get out there and do. If you never try, you never make mistakes, if you never make mistakes you never learn. Especially in art. There have been a couple of things bouncing through my mind that have slowed my progression artistically.

I am selfish... I like to be accepted. My work... My mission... My comic, is an extension of the creativity that God gave me. My comic story is a story of faith and God. And even Christianity. There are people that quite frankly don't like Christian-based stories. I have very few followers of my work, my comic, or even my art. So selfishly I fear losing the few that follow them.

But I love God. I talk about Him every chance I get. Telling people my confession and what He's done for me. I just want Him to be proud of me. But if I lose the few people that's following my work how can I tell them about God and His love? But as I type I think If I don't proceed with the message to the few that are following, how am I really telling them about God if I'm afraid to tell them about GOD?

A bit backwards! Well I don't have anything scanned in so I have nothing to post this entry, but I'll come back soon and post some.

This is just food for thought. Kinda talking to me... You...And God!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment