Saturday, April 6, 2013

Late Satuday night/ early Sunday morning


Project: Big


1 of 13: Done
2 of 13: Done
3 of 13: Done
4 of 13: Done
5 of 13: Done
6 of 13: Done
7 of 13: Started- Sketch phase


Con Prints


1 of 8: Tango...Started- Shades and highlights phase
2 of 8: Two Figures.... Started- Sketch phase
3 of 8: Surprise Kaye K. ..... Started- Shades and highlights phase
4 of 8: Surprise Kaye K. long hair mod... Shades and highlights phase
5 of 8: Christian heroes... Started- Inking phase
6 of 8: Kaye K. battle ready.... Started- Layout phase
7 of 8: Dominance waiting... Started- Layout phase


Forgotten Guardians: Believe


1 of 30: Done... Character major re-design ..... Planning- redrawing phase
2 of 30: Done... Character major re-design ..... Planning- redrawing phase
3 of 30: Done... Character major re-design ..... Planning- redrawing phase
4 of 30: Done... Character major re-design ..... Planning- redrawing phase
5 of 30: Done... Character major re-design ..... Planning- redrawing phase
6 of 30: Done... Character major re-design ..... Planning- redrawing phase
7 of 30: Done... Character major re-design ..... Planning- redrawing phase
8 of 30: Started- Layout phase
9 of 30: Started- Layout phase
10 of 30: Started- Layout phase
11 of 30: Started- Layout phase
12 of 30: Started- Layout phase
13 of 30: Started- Layout phase
14 of 30: Started- Layout phase
15 of 30: Started- Layout phase
16 of 30: Started- Layout phase
17 of 30: Started- Layout phase
18 of 30: Started- Layout phase
19 of 30: Started- Layout phase

So I've been chugging away at getting things together. Mostly the layouts of the next illustration for "Big" and the layouts for the art prints for con season. Got a bit sick so it slowed down the production of everything. Not to mention it was annoyingly painful. 
I've also been on a self development kick where I'm trying to get better at producing backgrounds for the comics.... That also came to a screeching halt. 

I'm feeling better today as I come to you. I look forward to going to church tomorrow slash later today. 

Amidst all this talk of feeling bad, I have great news. I got a mouse pad with the art from Kaye K. print! I'm so hyped as this is the first printed version(minus anything I printed from my desktop printer) since the creation of NF8th Studio! Did I mention that I'm totally stoked!!!  Well enough of me talking about it... Check it out for yourself.




And introducing the all new Charlie St. Martin

Well I hope you like the surprise I forgot to mention ^___^ . That's all I have. I'm going to get ready for church and hit the sack!!!! And as always.....


UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!


Ps Forgotten Guardians has a dedcated Facebook page and so does my graphics studio NF8th Studio so feel free to visit, like, or share either page till your heart contents!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment