Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A random Wednesday 17 Oct 12

Hi, followers and readers! I'm back with a couple of new art some news and nothing, lol. Isn't that enough?
Anywho. The Urban30 project is still going on... Just without me. I was dropped from the project. 

The lesson for today kids is deadlines... It good to have them and great to meet them. Try your best to get the deadlines as early as possible. Because, as much as you want to do it, you can not fulfill a deadline
when you already have a plate full... The other lesson for today is moderation! 

I know you want to do every project that falls in your lap, but you have to have respect for your on-going
projects and clients, yourself and on-going deadlines, and the new client and new deadlines.
Kk, with that said lets get to some art!!!


This is Drifter for U30. I call this the short hard look collar.

This is Drifter with the tall hard look collar.





This is Heatstroke, a villain from the U30 universe.
I was really diggin' the updated look I gave her. She's pretty cool..
Pun intended.




This little lady has no name but it part of a project I'm working on 
for a book that's going to be published.
This is the colors for the same lady.... She's got the whole world 
in her hands................
......Sorry about that. ^___^



You should be pretty familiar with fella. 
It's Tango again. This time he's looking at something
with interest. Wonder what that could be?

That's all folks. Well at least for this update.
I'll see you next time.... And.....

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY



No comments:

Post a Comment