Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This page is very Urban

Today I'm uploading my sample work for Elemental, a character from Urban 30... I've mentioned it previously on other pages. Here is the website for Urban30. So let's get started shall we.

This one isn't much, because I was drawing all of these on a moving 
MARTA bus. 
And take it from me. It takes some getting use to.

Here's the second one and I believe I'm getting use to it.


"Tentacles away" 
Showing Elemental in offensive stance. 
Causing the tentacles to combine and attack. 
I think I did a good job at showing that. 
What do you think?


I wanted a more sensual sweep of the tentacle.... Eh. I'm still working on that. 


This is actually the word bubble set for the comic. It will be vectored out and cool.
Trust me, I can slang it when it comes to original word bubbles.



That's all I have for today. I'll bring you more next time.

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment