Thursday, August 19, 2010

A night of "Flatting" part 1

I spent a night of flatting(putting simple colors with no shadows or highlights) some artwork that I plan on coloring for samples and submissions. This is my good friend Anthony's Blk Ant's picture. When I say he's serious... I mean he's SLICK!! Enjoy.




This took a lot longer than I expected... netting about 3.5 hrs... Man! I need to go ahead and get me a tablet!!! Which I should have by mid September.

I'm not planning on having this done right away... Just going to be flatting for a couple of days... I'm doing a colorist job submission for a story called "Aline" with art by Mike A. Calles Polx Xlopp's dA page.


And a Peter "Spiderman" Parker pic drawn by Terrell Bobbett and inked(traced for lack of a shorter description, they do much more) by Chad "Cole-dawg" Cole.


These artist are simply amazing so I'd say go check them out.... Tell them Dani T sent you...(That's my name on Deviantart.com).

More flats coming soon.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment